iOS 6.0.1 Software Update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
• Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
• Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
• Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
• Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
• Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
• Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
• Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
For information on the security content of this update, visit this website:
This update is available via iTunes and wirelessly.
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch (4th generation)
The update is available via iTunes on the Mac/PC or on the device via Settings > General > Software Update.
For more information, visit: