San Francisco based WaterField Designs, purveyor of custom laptop sleeves, and designer bags and cases for digitally-minded professionals, has unveiled their new Indy Mini minimalist leather shoulder bag to carry the iPad mini and a few necessities.
The Indy sports distressed leather, a discreet hint of color, and carefully designed, functional organizational pockets. All WaterField Designs products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco.
The Indy Mini features:
• Black or brown, naturally-tanned leather for an elegant yet outdoorsy, well-worn look
• Choice of black matte or nickel metal hardware
• Gold-colored interior lining so contents are easy to see
• Virtually hidden main compartment zipper that sits below the opening
• An organizational pocket and key fob within the main compartment
• Ultrasuede-lined diagonal front pocketwith a hint of colorfor storing phone and quick-access items
• Self-locking zippered back pocket
• Adjustable strap for wearing cross body or over the shoulder
“My new iPad mini has already become as indispensable as my wallet, phone and keys, but I can’t fit all four in my pockets,” says owner Gary WaterField. “The Indy Mini fits all of these and easily hangs across my body. There’s no need to walk around with bulging pockets when I’ve got the iPad mini along.”
The Indy Mini sells for $169, and is available in your choice of distressed black or grizzly brown naturally-tanned leather with front pocket color accents in black, copper, pine, grass, flame, or pearl. Hardware is also offered in customer specified metal black matte or nickel.
For more information, visit: