News Archives

MacBook Air Rules Thin-And-light Laptop Market – NPD Analyst

CNET’s Brooke Crothers reports that according to NPD Group analyst Stephen Baker, Apple’s mid-2013 MacBook Air is by far the most popular thin-and-light laptop in the U.S. – that single Apple model raking in the majority of the total thin-and-light laptop market, accounting for 56 percent of U.S. thin-and-light laptop sales in the first five months of the year, with the remaining 44 percent fragmented among ultrabooks from various PC makers.

For the full report visit here:
http://goo.gl/skQOX

Check our price trackers for the most recent prices. Sharing Options:
  • Digg
  • Google Bookmarks
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • email
  • LinkedIn
  • Ping.fm
  • Yahoo! Buzz