Barracuda Networks’ Copy is a new Cloud storage service that offers 15 GB of free space (more with referrals). Copy supports iOS, Mac OS X (10,7,and up) Windows, Android, Linux, and the Copy website. Any file you save with Copy on your computer, smartphone, or tablet is automatically accessible from any device you use.
Copy keeps your computers in sync and your files available from anywhere. With Copy, you can also easily share files with anyone publicly or privately. Anything you have saved with Copy can be sent without the hassle of file attachments. Send 1080p videos to your clients or whole wedding albums to your friends. Goodbye, email filesize limitations.
Copy for companies extends the cloud storage and sharing benefits into corporate environments with user and group management and added control of proprietary company data.
• On-demand access to all your files
• Quick access to your most recent files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing, and earn 5 GB of extra free storage for yourself each time you introduce someone new to Copy. This is a limited time opportunity during the promotion phase.
iOS version compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
New in Version 1.2.3
• Support for background uploads
• Refreshing the file list does not block the interface
• Improved responsiveness of file browsing
15GB or bigger
Free cloud storage
$9.99/month or $99/year
250GB of cloud storage
$14.99/month or $149/year
500GB of cloud storage
Get more storage in increments of 500GB for an additional $149/year.
You can share this link to invite people. Both of you will earn an extra 5 GBs for completed referrals:
Your invitee signs up for Copy and installs one of our apps (desktop or mobile).
Referral complete, you both rack up bigger amounts of free storage on Copy.
For more information, visit:
App Store Copy app for iOS: