Grovo.com has launched its iOS app in the Apple Store for all iOS devices. Grovo’s new app, which complements its web-based training platform, is the most convenient way to get immediate answers to any social media, cloud computing or mobile app-related question.
Think of it as Social Media How To on your mobile phone.
Need to know how send video messages to friends on Facebook? Or how to text friends via Skype? Open the Grovo app, watch the 60-second video tutorial, and continue on with your work.
Have 10 minutes to kill on your bus ride to work? Check out end-to-end courses on topics like topics like Top 5 Ways to Increase Your Social Media Following, and Analyze Social Performance with Insights for Facebook.
The iOS app delivers all of Grovo’s 3,500+ one-minute HD instructional videos covering topics ranging from Bring Back Deleted Files in One Click on Dropbox, and Keep your location a mystery on Twitter, to iPhone Tips & Tricks and Build an SEO Foundation. With over 100 sites, apps and Internet topic covered on the Grovo iOS app, getting quick how-to cloud computing answers has never been simpler.
“Our new mobile app offers always-on consumers a more convenient mobile experience that complements our online training platform,” says Jeff Fernandez, Cofounder and CEO of Grovo. “We live in a culture of real-time information seekers and personalized education. By delivering just-in-time answers and real-time training, Grovo’s mobile app helps people use their time wisely while on the go.”
Grovo’s 1-minute video lessons can be consumed individually or in an ordered series, on the app. These learning tracks range from 10-30 minutes in length, and include topics like Top 5 Ways to Increase Your Social Media Following, and Analyze Social Performance with Insights for Facebook. With the new Grovo app, your morning commute or lunch break just got much more valuable.
Grovo’s mobile traffic has grown 80% in the past quarter organically, and 33% of learning is currently consumed on mobile devices. Grovos native, universal iOS app improves the experience for these users.
Benefits that help users get on-demand answers include:
• Become a pocket Internet expert: Search the database by product name or specific use case to get answers to the immediate cloud computing and social media questions you have, when you need them.
• Convenient self-led learning: Bite-sized video lessons and short-form learning tracks empower users to learn a new skill or master the hottest social media craze at their leisure.
• Real-time updates: Before you realize theres something you need to learn, Grovo’s daily updates deliver video email notifications with the inside scoop on recent changes to the sites and apps you rely on.
• Earn online certifications: Multiple-choice quiz questions after every lesson ensure proficiency as users unlock over 200 certifications on the Internets most popular websites, apps and topics.
• Unlimited access: Enjoy unlimited access to premium video lessons and advanced personalized learning tracks across all Grovo platforms when you upgrade to Pro, in-app, using your iTunes Account.
• Train employees & students: Provide your employees with access to relevant training resources to handle mission critical tasks, and deliver new training content no matter where they are, at anytime.
In a growing mobile workforce where Internet skills and cloud computing proficiency give organizations a competitive advantage, nearly 43% of Grovo’s mobile training usage comes from professionals, businesses and enterprises.
Using Grovo’s iOS app delivers immediate answers to employees questions the moment they get stuck, ranging from Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Apps, to Adobe Creative Cloud, Office 365 and Quickbooks Online. Employees save time by staying focused on the task at hand, and can take end-to-end training when its appropriate. Popular training in the workplace includes How Do I Track A/B Testing in Google Analytics, Manage Your Company’s Office 365 Account and Use Google Drive on the Go.
For those not using iOS, Grovo has also unveiled its new mobile experience for all devices. Its fully responsive web design provides access to all Grovo functionality, content and tools.
Grovo.com recently announced a $5.5 million Series A round of venture capital funding led by Greg Waldorf, the founding investor and former CEO of eHarmony, with participation from Greg Sands of Costanoa Venture Capital and Jeff Clavier of SoftTech VC. Grovo has users in more than 150 countries who are developing their professional skills and becoming more productive in their day-to-day lives. Grovo has delivered more than one million video lessons, and the average user consumes more than 10 lessons. In the last year, the company has tripled its user base and has paying customers in 6 continents.
Download the Grovo iOS app here: