Chicago based Imagam, Inc. has announced the release of FtpMate 1.0.0, their fully featured FTP client for all iOS 7 Devices. FtpMate allows you to access files on remote server. Transfer files between iDevice and/or FTP servers, access and manage remote files, view/edit text files, view PDF and many other file format, play video and music.
* Supports FTP/SFTP/FTPS
* FtpMate also supports Dropbox
* Email – Send documents as email attachments directly using iPhones email accounts
* Popup Menu – Tap and hold on file to display context popup menu with file operations
* Properties -View and change folders and files permissions
* PDF Viewer – View PDF files
* File Operations – Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, and create New Folders
* ZIP/Extract – For local files; create archive files and unarchive many common archive formats: Zip, RAR, 7-zip, Tar, Gzip, and Bzip2
* Transfer Manager – Download, upload and transfer files directly between services without required to first download then upload files. Transfers support background mode and will resume if application is closed
* Easy Upload – If your creating text file or importing photos. FtpMate will automatically upload to the current location.
* Clipboard Paste – Paste text and photos/images directly to current folder
* Open In – Open files in apps that support those file types
* Print – Print files using AirPrint
* Text Files – Create and edit plain text files. (Locally or directly in the cloud)
* Photo Import – Take Photos, record movies or import from your Photo Library
* Media Player – Playback audio and video files
* Thumbnails – Thumbnails are generated for local files: photos, videos and pdf files, thumbnails. Remote files will generate thumbnail after first view
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 16.2 MB
FtpMate 1.0.0 is sells for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.