Korean-based team DesignPlusD has announced MemoZy 3.0.7, an update to their memo pad app for iOS devices. MemoZy is a gesture-driven app that allows users to organize their notes, ideas, and to-do lists. The interface consists of customizable blocks or tiles that can be easily accessed, edited, and moved by tapping and dragging. Blocks can have their own title and color, and display how many notes are within. MemoZy also has the ability to print and send notes via email and Evernote. Menus are activated by simple finger movements instead of buttons. To create a new category, users can swipe anywhere on the screen and a new block appears. MemoZy adapts the sizes of the blocks to allow easy accessibility and functionality.
* Easy-to-use gesture-driven app
* Organizes categories by color blocks
* Simplified task editing
* Supports subtasks
* Export data to Email, Evernote or Print
* Customizable font and background texture
* Nine different color palettes
* Data backup/restoration
* Portrait or landscape mode
* Syncs with additional iOS devices
* Supports timeline feature to allow more detailed retrospect
* Includes sound effects
* Includes interactive tutorial
* Cloud feature
Within each block, memos can be added by simply tapping the screen. To change the positioning of each memo, users can simply tap-and-drag to a new location. Memos can be deleted or marked as completed by swiping either right or left. The subtask feature allows users to more thoroughly organize memos by highlighting the memo specified.
In the event that users prefer a more detailed report, MemoZy supports the TimeLine feature which lists each category and the date and time it was created. Users can backup/restore their data and sync with other iOS devices. MemoZy also has the ability to print and send notes via email and Evernote.
* English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
* iOS 6.0 or later
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
* 31.0 MB
MemoZy 3.0.7 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. An Android version is also available.
Download from iTunes: