CamFind is an iOS visual search app that allows people to take a picture of objects in their environment and receive a description of that object in seconds. The app is on the cutting edge of visual search and has been adopted by both individual users and developers. In the pursuit of further refinement of its industry-leading solution, CamFind developed version 2.0 which provides a faster, easier-to-use and more intuitive experience. Users can quickly get the results they need and share them with their social circle.
With CamFind, users can ditch the keyboard, allowing them to snap a pic and find instant relevant results. It’s ideal for people on the go who can’t take the time to stop and type.
CamFind recently launched a new interface that makes it even easier for users to view search results:
· Leverages iOS 7 – new design means CamFind 2.0 presents a lighter and cleaner interface
· New way to search – intent screen pops up after snapping a pic
· Clutter removed – the intent screen only shows main site results, not the entire url
· Readability – font size of descriptions downsized
The result edit and action functions have also been redesigned:
· Users can edit search results from the intent screen
· Action icon altered to be more intuitive, matching other iOS 7 buttons.
· Action button enables instant social sharing via Facebook and Twitter
CamFind’s technology intelligently adjusts to give you the best results. If your search doesn’t come up the way you expected, it shows related items to help you discover the right one:
Additional new features:
· Results feature forward and back arrows for simple navigation
· Visual-loading bar mimics browser
· Expanded CamFind FAQs to answer many common questions
With CamFind 2.0, search becomes dynamic, moving beyond the limitations of text to allow users to learn more about their surroundings and quickly find the items they want.
CamFind 2.0 is currently available for download.
To start searching in a whole new way, or to incorporate CamFind’s visual search capabilities into your app, visit: