Hyderabad, India based TouchLabs has announced a new update of Blurr it 2.3, their photography app for iOS users. Blurr it allows you to blur part of the image to hide potentially sensitive or security problematical elements froom photos before sharing them to your friends or uploading them to social networking sites. All you need to do is select a photo from albums or take one with the built-in camera, and wipe it with your finger.
Applying the blur effect is simple. Just touch the screen with finger and move it around until you have the incriminating or undesired area covered. If the area is small, you can zoom in beforehand to guarantee accuracy. You can also blur more than one area before saving the image. Now that you have hidden or blurred whatever it is that you want obscured from your photo, you can safely share the image on the social networking site of your choice.
* Import pictures from Camera or Photo Library
* Hide your face, body, your friends, or any other secrets from the photo by quick blur
* If the area is small, you can zoom in beforehand to guarantee accuracy of blur
* Different Blur intensity levels
* Flexible Blur Tip
* Save to Photo Library
* Support different resolutions
* Support Facebook and Twitter uploading
“We sometimes need to take a quick pic and upload it to Facebook but need to hide out some incriminating evidence first,” explained Venky Venkatesh, Marketing Head of mTouchLabs. “Blurr it is an app that let’s you do just that.”
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 2.5 MB
Blurr it 2.3 is available at $1.99 (USD) worldwide from the App Store under the Photography category.
Blurr it 2.3: