According to the ‘uSell.com iPhone Most Wanted Survey’ — a representative survey of 1,000 U.S. smartphone users conducted by used iPhone marketplace uSell.com — close to half of all smartphone users say they are most excited about a rumored ‘Sapphire Screen’ that is especially difficult to scratch or crack.
Survey findings include:
TOP 5 ‘MOST WANTED’ NEW iPHONE 6 FEATURES
(Percentage of respondents most wanting each feature shown in parenthesis):
1. New ‘Sapphire Screen’ that is hard to scratch and crack (45.5%)
2. Infrared camera to see in the dark (19.2%)
3. New tools to monitor your health and fitness (10.7%)
4. Ability to show 3D images (9.5%)
5. New tools to control your home appliances (7.7%)
Additionally, uSell.com asked respondents about which incremental iPhone improvement they would want most in an iPhone 6:
TOP 5 ‘MOST WANTED’ iPHONE IMPROVEMENTS
(Percentage of respondents most wanting each improvement shown in parenthesis):
1. Improved battery life (37%)
2. Bigger screen (19.2%)
3. Better camera (11%)
4. Better phone reception (11%)
5. More memory (10%)
Other interesting findings include:
* Even though a bigger screen is a much talked about iPhone improvement, nearly twice as many people consider improved battery life to be more important.
* 50% of iPhone and Android users combined would chuck their old phones for the new iPhone 6 if the phone includes the Sapphire Screen.
This USell infographic takes a fascinating look at the iPhone’s evolution:
Like this infographic? Get more iPhone news at uSell
Need to sell an old gadget? uSell.com connects you with hundreds of professional buyers, so you can get the best offers on your used electronics. uSell.com makes it easy to sell your old gadgets, so you can get rid of clutter, use the cash to buy new devices, and do good for the environment.