AT&T is offering a new Apple Watch promotion for February 2021 and Valentine’s Day. Buy one Apple Watch at AT&T, and get an Apple Watch SE for free. One new line required, and price discounted reflected in bill credits over a 30 month period.
The fine print: “Purchase two Apple Watches (Series 3 up to $289.99, Series 4 up to $699.99, Series 5 up to $749.99, Series 6 up to $799.99, or SE up to $359.99) both on a qualifying installment agreement. (Certified Refurbished devices are excluded) Add at least one new line. Activate postpaid service (wearable & data) for each device. (min. $10/mo. per device for new svc.). Existing customers can add to elig. current plans which may be less. Important notes:
– Apple Watch Series 3, Series 4, Series 5, Series 6, or SE must be new.
– Must be a new line and upgrade or two new lines. Two upgrade lines are not eligible.
– Credits start within 3 bills. Will receive catch-up credits once credits start. Applied in equal amounts to device(s) $11.00/mo. credit for 30 months. Apple Watch Max Credit $330. Max discount will not exceed the cost of the lower price device or the max credit.
– Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $26.67/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
– If you cancel service on either line, credits will stop and remaining installment agmt balance is due (up to $799.99).
– If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.”