Apple’s wireless partners are offering several deals on iPhone 13 orders right now. If you’re an existing customer or willing to switch carriers, you can get a free iPhone 13 this Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend with qualified trade-in. Here’s where to take advantage of these offers:
Verizon has announced their Black Friday 2021 Apple iPhone 13 deals for new and existing customers. Verizon will take up to $1000 off the price of a new iPhone 13 Pro Max or 13 Pro and up to $800 off the price of an iPhone 13 or 13 mini with qualified trade-in. Existing customers can save up to $440 when they upgrade with a qualified trade-in. Price of the iPhone 13 will be spread over 24 or 30 months of payments, depending on the chosen Unlimited service plan. Final price of the discount will be based on the value of your trade-in. Verizon’s discount reduces the price of the 128GB iPhone 13 Pro to $0, or free, with maximum trade-in value applied.
New customers who are switching to Verizon and opening a new line of service qualify for a free $1000 prepaid card (iPhone 13 Pro/Max) or $800 prepaid card (iPhone 13/mini): The fine print: “Add a smartphone (retail value over $699.99) with monthly device payments to your cart, then activate on a new smartphone line of service with Verizon Unlimited plans. You’ll get up to $1000 Virtual Prepaid Mastercard per switched line.”
Verizon’s deals are live on their site today and valid through November 29th.
AT&T has released their Black Friday 2021 Apple iPhone 13 deals. New and existing customers can get the iPhone 13 Pro for $800 off MSRP, iPhone 13 Pro Max for $1000 off MSRP, and iPhone 13/mini for $0 with an eligible trade-in. Discount is applied via monthly bill credits over a 36 month period. The level of this offer will depend on the final value of your trade-in.
The fine print:
– Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
– Activate/keep postpaid unlimited voice & data wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
– Trade-in an eligible smartphone in good working condition within 30 days of activation.
Then you’ll get:
– Up to $1000 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $290 or higher
– Up to $800 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $95
– Up to $350 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $35 to $94″
AT&T’s offers are live on their site now.
For the latest prices & sales, keep an eye on our iPhone Price Tracker, updated daily.