Apple today released the new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. New features include:
– New plus size, 6.7″ up from 6.1″
– Better thermal performance.
– 1200 nits peak brightness.
– Ceramic Shield, aluminum case.
– 5 new colors.
– All day battery life.
– A15 bionic CPU.
– 12mp main camera with faster aperture.
– 49% low light improvement.
– 12mp True Depth front camera with autofocus.
– Better video stabilization called Action Mode.
– Better eSIM for no cards, multiple plans and phone numbers.
– Car crash detection with a new gyroscope and accelerometer, similar to the Apple Watch 8.
– Emergency SOS satellite system enabling communication with satellites with custom short texts. Also allows use of the Find My app. Will be free for 2 years, launching in November 2022.
The iPhone 14 starts at $799, $899 for iPhone 14 Plus, at Apple and will be available September 9th with shipping on September 16th (October 7th for iPhone 14 Plus). Trade-in offers will be available from Apple’s wireless carriers.
For the latest prices & sales, keep an eye on our iPhone Price Tracker, updated daily. We’ll be updating the tracker with iPhone 14 models as information comes in from retailers.