AT&T is offering Apple Watch Series 9 and Ultra 2 models for $300 off MSRP when you purchase two Watches with AT&T service and add at least one new line.
The fine print:
“Enjoy $300 off Apple Watch when you buy Two. Limited Time Offer.
You’ll need to:
– Purchase two new Apple Watches (SE 2nd Gen up to $329.99, Series 8 up to $699.99, Series 9 up to $799.99, Ultra up to $699.99 or Ultra 2 up to $799.99) both on a qualifying installment plan, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $35 Activation/upgrade fee per device. (Certified Refurbished devices are excluded)
– Add at least one new line.
– Activate service on an eligible postpaid AT&T wireless service (wearable & data) for each device. (min. $10/mo. per device for new svc.). Existing customers can add to elig. current plans which may be less.
Then you’ll get:
– Up to $300 in bill credits towards the second eligible Apple Watch.
– Account must have and maintain at least one (1) smartphone line to be eligible for wearable line(s).
– Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied in equal amounts over the term of installment agreement. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above.
– If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the remaining balance on the installment agreement for the device(s) purchased.
– For new lines, if you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop (excludes business customers).”