Adobe Systems Incorporated has announced Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11, newly designed versions of its No. 1 selling consumer photo- and video-editing software*. Photoshop Elements 11 continues to offer a complete solution for editing, organizing and sharing photo creations, while Premiere Elements 11 offers easy creation of engaging home movies with professional flair. Available as standalone products, Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 can also be purchased together in an economy-priced bundle, providing a comprehensive suite of powerful, easy-to-use tools that simplify editing and turn everyday snapshots and videos into exceptional photos and home movies. Both solutions are available for Windows and Mac.
“Photos and videos allow us to capture and share moments in time,” says Lea Hickman, vice president products, Creative Consumer Business, Adobe. “Powerful yet friendly and easy to use, Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 inspire creativity and help consumers make the most of remembering and sharing these personal memories.”
Create Great Photos with Photoshop Elements 11
Make photos look their best with editing options that offer virtually everything from quick fixes to a number of creative possibilities:
• A completely refreshed, user-friendly interface featuring the same engine as Adobe Photoshop – the industry standard for digital imaging – includes easily-navigated
• Quick, Guided and Expert editing modes; one-click options; a helpful Action bar; and big, bold icons to help users get the most from their shots
• Organize photos based on people, places (via Google maps geo-tagging) or events easily and intuitively
• New Guided Edits make pro-level effects like tilt-shift, vignettes and high and low-key easy to create
• New filters Comic, Graphic Novel and Pen & Ink inspire creativity by turning photos into stunning illustrations
• Intelligent Photoshop technology makes it easy to extract objects from different photos
• Easily share photos via email, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and more
• Pro-quality Videos Made Easy with Premiere Elements 11
Use Photoshop Elements 11 for all your photo-editing and organization needs:
• Intuitively organize and find photos; edit and enhance them; create custom photo keepsakes; and share via print, the web, and more.
• Find and manage all your photos and video clips in the convenient Organizer. Use automated options to find your best photos and clips.
• Use one-step shortcuts to whiten teeth; make skies bluer; or fix color, contrast, and lighting?and then choose the best result from a group of adjustment previews. Instantly remove clutter from photos, too.
• Take advantage of Photomerge technology to match the style of one photo to another; create fuller panoramas, perfectly lit shots, and great group shots; and combine elements of different faces for entertaining results.
• Want to fix a photo scratch, add a vignette effect, or create the perfect portrait? Use Guided Edits for help with key steps so you can get the results you want fast.
• Instantly remove clutter from photos, too.
• Enhance specific areas of your photos with more than 100 brush-on effects. Convert your color originals to elegant, nuanced black-and-whites, or quickly adjust color to get the perfect look.
• Make calendars, scrapbook pages, cards, and more in minutes using professionally designed templates, or customize every aspect of your creations. Get fun, fresh looks with new artwork and templates.
• Show off your photos and videos in one-of-a-kind, interactive Online Albums with your choice of animated templates. Share them via Photoshop Showcase or your own website.
Photoshop Elements 11 offers a more friendly and intuitive environment with Quick, Guided, and Expert editing modes; easier ways to organize photos; new Guided Edits for creating tilt-shift, vignette, high-key, and low-key photography effects; filters that turn photos into stunning illustrations; and much more.
Create attractive, pro-level videos with automated moviemaking options to take the work out of editing with Adobe Premiere.
An entirely new and improved user interface including many of the same updates found in Photoshop Elements 11:
• Add polish with a wide range of great-looking effects, transitions, themes, titles, disc menus and professional-level effects and sound
• Give videos Hollywood movie styles with FilmLooks; easily apply slow and fast motion effects; dial-in colors with slider controls; effortlessly integrate blends for seamless transitions; and make adjustments with Quick Presets
• Show off finished creations with integrated video sharing on Vimeo
Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 software for Windows and Mac is available now at http://www.adobe.com, and will soon be available at retail outlets such as Amazon.com, B and H Photo and Video, Best Buy, Costco, New Egg, Office Depot and Staples. The Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 bundle is available now for a suggested retail price of US$149.99, with upgrade pricing of US$119.99. Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 are available individually for a suggested retail price of US$99.99, with upgrade pricing of US$79.99. (Prices listed are the Adobe direct store prices in the U.S.; reseller prices may vary. Prices do not include tax or shipping and handling.)
Information about other language versions, as well as pricing, upgrade and support policies is available at Adobe.com. For free training videos, visit Adobe TV.
Education pricing for students, faculty and staff in K-12 and higher education is available from Adobe Authorized Education Resellers and the Adobe Education Store. Visit www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/volumelicensing/education for more information about education volume licensing for higher education and K-12 institutions.
Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 from the Adobe Store now and get free shipping. Offer expires October 26, 2012, at 11:59 (PDT).
Do more with your photos. Purchase Photoshop Elements 11 and receive a US$20 offer from Shutterfly.
For more information, visit: