WordPress has never been quite so mobile before. Designed for both iPhone/iPod Touch and the iPad, WordPress for iOS makes it easy to share photos, write posts, and edit your content while on the go.
Creating and editing posts is at the heart of the WordPress experience. Write, add photos, check your spelling, and even create links without having to write a single line of code or HTML.
When youre writing and youd like a bit more room, just rotate the screen. WordPress will automatically adjust to a more comfortable widescreen layout.
Moderate, edit, or reply to comments its never been easier to stay in touch with your readers. Swipe a comment to reveal a quick moderation menu. For popular posts, you can quickly bulk moderate comments through the intuitive interface.
Add as many photos as you like WordPress will automatically insert them into your post. Both high resolution and web optimized photos look and work great. Have a photo blog? Use the Quick Photo feature to post a photo in seconds.
If you have a WordPress.com account, use the Reader to follow your favorite blogs on WordPress.com and anywhere else on the web. You can Like or Reblog a post to your site in just one tap.
That’s just a taste of what WordPress for iOS can do.
Download it from the App Store and you’ll be up and running in no time.
New in Version 3.2.1:
• Improved login for Jetpack Stats
• Fixed multiple crashes
• Updated translations: German, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Dutch, Chinese
New in Version 3.2:
• Featured Image support
• Push Notifications for self-hosted blogs using Jetpack *
• More Accessible Settings
• Almost 70 bugs and crashes fixed, including tweaks to Stats
* Only the owner of the blog will receive push notifications for new comments on their own posts. All authors on a blog will be able to receive push notifications in the next version of Jetpack.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
• Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
• Requires iOS 4.3 or later
• This app is optimized for iPhone 5
For more information, visit: