Personalized technology company SwiftKey has launched SwiftKey Note – its debut product on the App Store. This free app uses artificial intelligence to suggest words in real-time that are tailored to each user’s writing style.
The app features a tight integration with Evernote, giving users the option to personalize SwiftKey’s word suggestions based on their Evernote archive and providing seamless sync of new SwiftKey Notes onto the platform.
SwiftKey’s hallmark prediction bar above the keyboard makes typing faster and easier. It offers highly personalized auto-corrections and three next-word predictions as a user writes. The app also gets smarter the more it’s used as it adapts to each individual’s writing style.
Joe Braidwood, SwiftKey’s Chief Marketing Officer, says: “With SwiftKey Note, we’ve worked closely with Apple and Evernote to bring all of the power of SwiftKey’s mind-reading prediction technology to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users everywhere. Whether it’s in the meeting room, lecture hall or grocery store, with SwiftKey Note you can now take much faster notes, getting a more human typing experience from your devices and remembering more of the things that matter in your life.”
Chris Traganos, Head of Developer Outreach at Evernote, comments: “Pairing SwiftKey’s predictive keyboard with the Evernote Platform is a transformative experience for creating quick notes. We’re excited to have SwiftKey Note’s two-way sync with Evernote and to build this relationship.”
The app’s launch marks the first time SwiftKey’s word prediction technology has been made available on the App Store.
SwiftKey Note’s key features include:
• Faster, easier note taking – with three next-word suggestions and personalized auto-correction;
It learns from you – the more you write, the more tailored your predictions become;
• Organize your notes – group related notes together in notebooks, label and categorize your notes with tags for easy searching;
• Evernote personalization – let SwiftKey’s prediction technology learn from your archive;
• Evernote sync – sync newly created notes across devices or to the cloud and import and create new notebooks and tags with your Evernote account;
• Easy formatting – swipe the word suggestion bar to the left to reveal bold, italic, underline, indent and bullet points options;
• Share your notes – using AirDrop, Messages, Mail or Copy to Clipboard, as well as Evernote sync;
• Multilingual – get contextual word suggestions in up to three languages simultaneously;
• Track your stats – get real-time analysis of your typing productivity including Efficiency, Keystrokes Saved, Typos Corrected, Words Predicted and Words Completed;
SwiftKey Note currently supports English (US), English (UK), French (FR), French (CA), German, Italian, Spanish (ES) and Spanish (US).
The SwiftKey Note App is available for free from the App Store or at:
For more information, visit: