General Arcade’s Flycut is a clean and simple clipboard manager for developers based on the open source app Jumpcut. Flycut is also open source: http://github.com/TermiT/flycut
Every time you copy code pieces Flycut stores it in history. Later you can paste it using Shift-Command-V even if you have something different in your current clipboard. You can change the hotkey and other settings in preferences.
Developed by developers for developers.
New in Version 1.5
- Sticky mode by default disabled
- clips and settings sync with Dropbox
- navigate in sticky mode through clips using J, K keys (vi style)
- bezel popup animation (Preferences -> Appearance)
- remove clips with Delete key
- option to change size of bezel (Preferences -> Appearance)
- option to skip password protection fields (Preferences -> General)
- option to skip duplicated clips
- bug fixes
OS X 10.6.6 or later