We’ve already told you about AT&T’s $1000 discounts on the Apple iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. AT&T now has Apple’s new iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini discounted to $700 off MSRP for new and existing customers with an eligible trade-in. Discount is applied via monthly bill credits over a 36 month period (from $13.89/mo. up to $30.56/mo. based on device purchased). The level of this offer will depend on the final value of your trade-in. Orders for Apple’s new iPhone 13 at AT&T begin on Friday, September 17th.
The fine print:
“NEW AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS CAN GET UP TO $700 OFF THE iPHONE 13 & IPHONE MINI
Limited time offer. You’ll need to:
– Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
– Activate/keep postpaid unlimited voice & data wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
– Trade-in an eligible smartphone in good working condition within 30 days of activation.
Then you’ll get:
– Up to $700 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of $95 or higher
– Up to $350 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of $35 to $94
– Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in is completed and will be applied in equal amounts over the term of installment agreement. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or the max credit amount as defined above.
– If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the remaining balance on the installment agreement for the device purchased.
– For new lines, if you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
– If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for the additional $5/mo. Next Up upgrade feature.”