AT&T has released their Black Friday 2021 Apple iPhone 13 deals. New and existing customers can get the iPhone 13 Pro for $800 off MSRP, iPhone 13 Pro Max for $1000 off MSRP, and iPhone 13/mini for $0 with an eligible trade-in. Discount is applied via monthly bill credits over a 36 month period. The level of this offer will depend on the final value of your trade-in.
The fine print:
– Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $30 activation/upgrade fee.
– Activate/keep postpaid unlimited voice & data wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
– Trade-in an eligible smartphone in good working condition within 30 days of activation.
Then you’ll get:
– Up to $1000 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $290 or higher
– Up to $800 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $95
– Up to $350 in bill credits with smartphone trade-in value of min. $35 to $94″