Apple is now offering free overnight delivery on all in-stock Macs, iPads, iPhones, TVs, and Watches, including certified refurbished products, purchased on their online store though 3:00pm local time on December 22, 2021.
Free overnight delivery is the default shipping method on these products, and you can optionally choose free pickup at a local Apple Store and free two-hour courier delivery in select metros.
Apple’s offer applies to in-stock items only. Their fine print:
– For in-stock iPhone models, qualifying orders placed before 5pm Monday to Friday will be delivered in one business day.
– Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in two business days.
– Orders placed on Friday before 5pm will be delivered on Monday.
– Orders placed on Friday after 5pm, on Saturday or on Sunday, will be delivered on Tuesday.
– For some addresses in Hawaii and Alaska, two-day and next-day shipping may not be available. Product availability is subject to change. You can confirm your delivery date at checkout. External factors beyond our control, such as adverse weather conditions, may cause delays to your order.